11712.5 (a) No dealer shall sell, offer for sale, or display, any new, assembled motorcycle on its premises, unless there is securely attached to its handlebar a label, approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles, furnished by the manufacturer, on which the manufacturer shall clearly indicate the following:
(1) The recommended retail price of the motorcycle.
(2) The recommended price for each accessory or item of optional equipment physically attached to the motorcycle at the time of its delivery to the dealer.
(b) The dealer shall clearly indicate on the label, furnished by the manufacturer, the following:
(1) The amount charged, if any, over and above the suggested retail price for transportation to the dealership.
(2) The amount charged, if any, for the assembly, preparation, or both, of the motorcycle.
(3) The amount charged, if any, for each dealer added accessory or item of optional equipment.
(4) The total recommended retail price of the vehicle which shall be the aggregate value of paragraphs (1) and (2) of subdivision (a) and paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) of subdivision (b).
Amended Ch. 623, Stats. 1978. Effective January 1, 1979.