Demanding Full Compensation for You
Too many people accept the first offer from an insurance company or the person who caused the accident. However, California law allows injury victims to seek many different types of compensation. As part of a personal injury claim, an injury attorney can demand compensation for:
- Your lost wages, lost salary and the financial harm that you have suffered
- The medical bills that you have incurred because of your injuries
- Property damage, including damage to your vehicle and any personal possessions
- Your pain and suffering, as well as the emotional distress you have experienced because of your injuries
- The wrongful death of a loved one, including the loss of your loved one’s care and support
If you have questions about what compensation may be available in your case, contact a personal injury lawyer in Riverside, CA, today. An attorney can analyze your case and let you know how to move forward with your injury claim.
Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims
Under California law, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you have lost a loved one because of an accident, you may have two years from the date of the loved one’s death to bring a wrongful death claim.
It is vital to get your claim started as soon as possible after an accident, so speak with an injury lawyer today. The longer you wait after an accident, the more challenging it may be to gather the key documents and witnesses that your case needs. It is also important to understand that if you miss any deadlines for your case, you may lose your right to file a lawsuit for your injuries.
Directions to Our Riverside Personal Injury Law Firm
You can follow these directions to reach our Riverside office:
- From the north, take I-15 S, then take exit 96B to merge onto CA-91 east. Take exit 54 for Pierce Street, then take a left onto Pierce Street. Take a right to stay on Pierce Street, and our office will be on the left.
- From the south, take I-15 N, then take exit 96 to merge onto CA-91 E. Take exit 54 to Pierce Street, then take a left onto Pierce Street. Take a right to stay on Pierce Street. Our office will be on the left.
- From the east, get on CA-91 W, then take exit 55A for Magnolia Avenue. Turn right on Pierce Street, then take a left to stay on Pierce Street. The office will be on the left.
- From the west, take CA-91 E to exit 54 for Pierce Street. Take a right to stay on Pierce Street, then look for our office on the left.
1426 University Avenue, Suite 305
Riverside, CA 92505
How Our Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
After an injury, you may have questions about how to move forward. Our lawyers can help. We offer a free consultation. We will listen to you and answer any questions that you have. When you work with us, we will fight for you every step of the way. We will advocate for your recovery, and we will use our resources and legal skills to maximize your compensation.
Talk With a Personal Injury Lawyer in Riverside, CA, Today
If you have been injured, do not leave your claim to chance. Contact us today.
At Silverthorne Attorneys, we are ready to help you after an accident. We’ll always be attentive to your needs, and we will always be available to answer your questions. When you work with us, you decide what’s fair, and then we fight for it.
Call us today or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.