Silverthorne Attorneys Can Help.
Talk to us about your injury now.
Silverthorne Attorneys is a personal injury law firm in Orange County whose top priority and singular focus is the people we represent. We work diligently to make sure that our clients are well taken care of and that their needs are not only met, but come first. Injured now? Do not hesitate to reach out to Silverthorne Attorneys for a free consultation.
Steps to Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
Most people do not know that consulting with a Laguna Niguel personal injury attorney is free. Most attorneys will not charge you if you want to sit down, meet with them, and discuss your case before they become your attorney. Here are some steps to help you. Should you need to hire a personal injury attorney after an accident:
- The first step is knowing that you need an attorney. The most common case types that personal injury attorneys handle are as follows:
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Rear-end Collisions
- Beyond vehicular injuries and other car related accidents, personal injury attorneys often pursue cases regarding injuries from medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, etc.
When speaking with a professional injury attorney, and especially during free consultations, it’s important to know what to look for and what to avoid. You want a personal injury attorney who exhibits integrity and who dedicates the necessary time to the case. On the contrary, you do not want someone who is going to accept just any settlement. Especially a settlement that is not adequate enough for your injuries.
In a personal injury attorney, you’ll want to find a representative who exhibits:
- Attentiveness to client needs
- Accessibility and positive communication skills
- An ability to convey complex legal processes in a down-to-Earth manner
- Realistic expectations, and the honesty it takes to speak openly about them
- A proactive passion and commitment for your case
Even if you find a personal injury attorney who meets your basic needs, however, there are still warning signs and poor behaviors you might want to watch out for.
Be wary of any Laguna Niguel Personal Injury Attorney who:
- Requires up-front deposits
- Gives unrealistic guarantees
- Fails to follow up on calls or emails
- Neglects court bills
Read up on your attorney. This is the best way to get a good idea of what other cases the attorney has handled. Make sure that you have chosen an attorney that has had previous experience with the type of case you have.
However, these are just a few important tips. Furthermore, you want to choose a personal injury attorney who will work diligently to get you the settlement you truly deserve.
If you have been injured and are in need of a personal injury attorney, contact us today. Consultations are free!