Silverthorne Attorneys Can Help.
Talk to us about your injury now.
Silverthorne Attorneys is a personal injury law firm in Orange County whose top priority and singular focus is the people we represent. We work diligently to make sure that our clients are well taken care of and that their needs are not only met, but come first. Injured now? Do not hesitate to reach out to Silverthorne Attorneys for a free consultation.
Fun at the Ladera Ranch Dog Park!
Spring is finally here and with that comes more sunshine and warm weather for us to take our dogs out for some fun in the sun. As a Ladera Ranch dog bite attorney, we want people in the community to be safe while they are having fun. Which is why we have put together some crucial dog park safety tips for you and your furry friends.
- As the local Ladera Ranch dog bite lawyer, we always suggest that you pick the dog park that is right for you and your dog. If you choose an off-leash dog park, most of them should have the following:
- Double-gated entry
- Secure fencing
- Rules of conduct posted clearly for all to see
- Ideally, there should be separate areas for large and small dogs, with plenty of room to run
- Dog friendly water fountains
- Be sure to keep up with your dog’s shots – making sure that your dog is up-to-date on rabies shots. This is so that in the off chance that your dog bites another dog, any good Ladera Ranch dog attack lawyer will tell you that it is required to provide proof that your dog has received its vaccinations.
- Bring the necessary supplies with you:
- Poop bags – some dog parks may already provide them, but bring some extras just in case they run out or they do not have them.
- The dog’s leash
- Animal deterrent spray – if you have some – in order to break up a fight. Or perhaps a blow horn.
- Any Ladera Ranch dog attack attorney will tell you to always keep an eye on your dog. Make sure they are not overly aggressive and on the contrary, that they are safe from overall aggressive dogs.
- If your dog is being overly aggressive towards other dogs, or even just overly excited, the safest thing to do is to remove your dog from the park so as to not aggravate the other dogs at the park.
- Make sure you are aware of your dog’s moods and triggers because you will not always be able to predict their behavior 100% of the time.
- Remember to have fun with your dog!
These are just some tips we have gathered to help a day at the dog park go smooth for you and your animals! Have fun and be safe!
If you have been injured by a dog and need a Ladera Ranch personal injury attorney to be your dog attack lawyer, contact us today. Consultations are free!