With summer just around the corner, Mission Viejo dog bite attorney Silverthorne Attorneys has put together some tips for taking your dog to the dog beach!
- Make sure you are choosing a dog-friendly beach! Luckily there are some right here in Southern California!
- Find fresh water and shade – this is especially important if temperatures are skyrocketing! The beach can be hard exercise for any of our fur friends.
- Stay away from water that is busy with large waves, boats, jet skies, etc. Know your dogs triggers and if these are some, steer clear!
- Mission Viejo dog bite lawyer suggests that you keep an eye on your dog and make sure they are not drinking the ocean water. Salt water from the ocean is not good for them. Make sure you encourage hydrating with fresh water.
- Keep a look-out for anything along the sand that is hidden. Broken glass, rocks, hooks, garbage, etc. Anything that could be a danger to your dog.
- Pick-up the poop! Many dog friendly beaches provide “mutt-mitts” at the entrance – but always be sure to bring your own as well. Dog poop is a problem for fish and wildlife alike.
These are just a few tips that Mission Viejo dog attack lawyer has put together for this upcoming beach season.
If you have been injured by a dog and need a Mission Viejo personal injury attorney to be your dog attack lawyer, contact us today. Consultations are free!
As a Mission Viejo injury lawyer, Silverthorne Attorneys has experience in handling a variety of personal injury case . Having worked in the personal injury...
Silverthorne Attorneys | Orange County Dog Bite Lawyers Why Choose Our Orange County Dog Bite Attorney? Choosing the right Orange County dog bite...