Orange County Injury Attorney
Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
Being injured in an accident, whether it was being bitten by a dog, getting into a car accident, getting hit on your motorcycle, what-have-you, can be a very stressful and traumatic event for anyone to handle on their own. Hiring a personal injury lawyer will help take that burden off of you and your family. Here at Silverthorne Attorneys, we work exclusively with victims and their families and guarantee a positive outcome in every case. As unfortunate as it may be, most insurance companies will try to cheat you out of getting the settlement you deserve for your injuries; as an Orange County injury attorney, we ensure that you will never have to worry about insurance agents and/or insurance adjusters taking advantage of you. Every Silverthorne Attorneys personal injury attorney is driven by passion for the people we help. We pride ourselves on being able to seek justice for those who are being taking advantage of. As your injury lawyer, we invest in and care for every client who walks through our door, and we use the same devotion we have for you, to win your case and get the maximum settlement for your injuries. If you are seeking an Orange County injury attorney who will work tirelessly against those who are unfair, contact us today for a free consultation.
related: What should I do after my accident?
related: What cases are considered personal injury?
How do I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Ideally, the time after your accident should be devoted to focusing on healing and recovering from the injuries you and/or your family members have sustained due to an accident. Legal proceedings can be very complex and require an intense amount of dedication and experience – each case is extremely unique in-and-of-itself, and that is why hiring a personal injury attorney is vital. You will want to do as much investigative work as you can, in order to find the right personal injury lawyer who fits your needs. Having a list of questions for your potential attorney will help you to determine how they will likely handle your case. Consider asking the following questions:
- What is the typical length of a case?
- Have you been suspended or disciplined – you can check on this through state bar associations, as it is a matter of public record
- Who will be working on my case?
- How will my case be handled and what is the legal process?
related: Hiring a personal injury lawyer
related: How do I start my case?
Your personal injury lawyer can help you with the following:
- A Silverthorne Attorneys personal injury attorney has experience in assessing your case and advising you on the best way to proceed.
- An Orange County injury attorney has experience negotiating with and getting demands met from the insurance companies.
- Choosing a personal injury lawyer at Silverthorne Attorneys will give you the relief of knowing that the tedious amounts of complex paperwork and red tape will be covered for you – you don’t have to do a thing.
- Your Orange County injury attorney has connections to the most important investigators and agencies out there in order to push your case forward and in the right direction.
- At Silverthorne Attorneys, you will receive the most zealous representation in negotiation and mediation from your injury lawyer who will fight for you until you receive the best possible settlement for your case.
related: What is a personal injury lawyer?
There are various traits to look for when hiring an Orange County injury attorney; you will want to make sure that your lawyer will do the following:
- Be attentive to your needs.
- Your attorney is easily accessible for questions and they possess positive communication skills.
- They have realistic expectations in regards to the outcome of your case.
- They possess a level of professionalism as well as the ability to speak openly and honestly about your case.
- Will be proactive and passionate about your case.
Every Silverthorne Attorneys’ injury attorney possesses all of the above qualities you are looking for in a personal injury lawyer!
related: Choosing the right personal injury lawyer
related: How many attorneys will be assigned to my case?
Can I Afford a Personal Injury Attorney?
The simple answer here is, yes you can! Every personal injury lawyer at Silverthorne Attorneys works on a contingency fee basis. This means that all meetings and consultations with your personal injury lawyer are absolutely free! As your Orange County personal injury attorney, will will not collect our fees until the case has been resolved and settled. We never charge you for consultations and we can and do start your case without money being paid up-front. Don’t let the fear of legal fees prevent you from seeking out and getting the representation you so rightfully deserve. Contact us today and we will get started on your case immediately.
related: What is a contingency fee agreement?
related: What is third party liability insurance?
related: What is limited liability?
What to Expect When Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
When you contact a personal injury lawyer at our firm, we can promise you will be met with respect and we will be completely devoted to your case. A Silverthorne Attorneys injury lawyer will carefully review the details of your case and answer any and all questions you may have. Building a strong case involves making an effort to gather and process evidence that supports the facts of your case; our staff prides itself on making the time and being diligent when it comes to the needs of your case. A truly devoted personal injury lawyer will always keep you updated on your case, as we make customer service and communication with our client’s our top priority. Your injury attorney should always put you and your needs first, and that is something that every personal injury lawyer at Silverthorne Attorneys does.
related: How will I know if my
lawyer is an experienced personal injury attorney?
related: What to expect at your first consultation
related: How long can it take for my case to settle?
We Serve All of Orange County and Beyond
No matter where you live or where you were injured, if you have suffered due to an accident, you need a reputable personal injury attorney. Our main office is located in Ladera Ranch, California, but we take on important cases far and wide. Our dedicated attorneys have visited clients locally from San Clemente to Costa Mesa. If you are unable to make it to our office in Ladera Ranch, there is no need to worry because one of our qualified injury attorneys will come directly to you. We will gladly plan a visit to your home anywhere in Southern California, if that is what is needed to help with your case.
related: What kind of cases are not considered personal injury?
Being injured in an accident is a very serious matter and you need the kind of representation that will help put your mind at ease and get you the settlement you deserve while you continue to heal. Contact us today!
related: How long after my case is settled will I receive my check