Demanding Full Compensation for You
After an injury, a personal injury lawyer will fight for the compensation that you deserve. In California, this may include compensation for these types of damages.
- The cost of treating your injuries and any costs for medical treatment that you may need in the future
- Compensation for the lost wages and lost opportunities that you suffer because of your injury
- Damages for the pain and suffering you experience after an accident
- Property loss coverage, including the cost to repair or replace your vehicle
- Punitive damages in cases where someone acted with extreme recklessness or caused intentional harm
In a personal injury claim, these and other types of compensation may be available. An injury attorney can provide a consultation and explore the types of compensation you may deserve.
Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims
For most personal injury claims in California, you will need to file any personal injury lawsuit within two years from the date of the injury. However, if the claim is against a government agency or office, you will likely need to bring your action within six months of your injury date. If you are considering a personal injury claim, schedule a meeting with a personal injury lawyer in Victorville, CA.
Directions to Our Victorville Personal Injury Law Firm
The address for our Victorville office is 14443 Park Ave Suite C2, Victorville, CA 92392.
- From the north: If you’re coming to our office from town, take Amargosa Road south, take a left on Seneca Road, then a right on Park Avenue. Our office will be on the left.
- If you’re coming from further north: Take I-15 south to exit 151A, then take a left on Roy Rogers Drive. Soon after, take a left on Civic Drive, follow that for half a mile, then take a right on Seneca Road. Take a left on Park Avenue and our office will be on the left.
- From the south: Take I-15 north then take exit 150. Turn left on Palmdale Road, then a left on Kentwood Boulevard. After two blocks, take a right on Civic Drive, followed by a left on Park Avenue. The building is on the right.
- From the east: Take CA-18, merge onto I-15, then take exit 151A. Make a left on Roy Rogers Drive, a left on Civic Drive, then a right on Seneca Road. After taking a left on Park Avenue, our office will be on the left.
- From the west: Take CA-18 east, turn left on Borego Road, and follow it for half a mile. Take a right on Seneca Road, then turn right on Park Avenue. The office will be on the left.
How Our Victorville Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
If you are injured by a careless or reckless person, a Victorville personal injury lawyer can help fight for the compensation that you deserve. A lawyer can stand up to those responsible for the accident and their insurance companies. A lawyer can even fight for you and your loved ones in court.
Serving Victorville with Integrity
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury, call Silverthorne Attorneys today. Our dedicated team is focused on personal injury cases. We are always available to talk with you. We can answer any questions you have about the process, and we will always work to maximize your compensation. You pay no fees unless we recover money for you.
To schedule your free consultation, call us today. You can also use our online contact form.