Demanding Full Compensation for Your Injuries
Under California law, you may be entitled to compensation for these damages:
- Lost wages and lost opportunities
- Medical costs both in the past and the future
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering, including emotional distress
- Wrongful death compensation when you have lost a loved one
These are a few of the types of compensation that may be available to you. If you have questions about compensation in your case, contact a personal injury lawyer today.
Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims
If you have been injured in Ladera Ranch or elsewhere in Orange County, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you have lost a loved one due to an accident, you have two years from the date of his or her passing. If you fail to file your suit within these limits, you may lose your right to seek compensation for your injuries.
If you have questions about your personal injury claim or lawsuit, contact a personal injury attorney today. An attorney can review your case, analyze it under the law, and let you know what options you have. Do not wait to get your claim started. Talk with our personal injury law firm today.
Directions to Our Ladera Ranch Personal Injury Law Firm
- From the north: Head south on Antonio Parkway, then turn left on Terrace Road. At the first cross street, turn left on Corporate Drive. Our office is on the left.
- From the south: Take Antonio Parkway north. After passing Avendale Boulevard, take the turn for Terrace Road. At the cross street, take a left on Corporate Drive, then the office will be on the left.
- From the east: Head south on Los Patrones Parkway, then continue onto Cow Camp Road. Take a right on Antonio Parkway, then after approximately 2 miles, turn right on Terrace Road. Take a left at the first available turn onto Corporate Drive. The office will be on the left.
- From the west: Take Crown Valley Parkway headed east. Take a right on Antonio Parkway, then take a left on Terrace Road. At the first cross street, take a left on Corporate Drive, and our office will be on the left.
999 Corporate Dr.
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
How Our Ladera Ranch Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
If you have suffered an injury, a personal injury lawyer can:
- Investigate what has happened and determine who may be at fault.
- Gather documentation and evidence about your injuries.
- Handle any communications, letters, or correspondence with insurance companies and the responsible party.
- Relieve your stress by managing your claim from start to finish.
- Deal with the documents and paperwork of your claim.
- Keep you informed on the status of your case.
- Handle any settlement negotiations.
- Work to maximize your recovery.
- Fight for you and your compensation in court, if necessary.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Ladera Ranch, CA Today
If you have suffered an injury in Ladera Ranch, contact Silverthorne Attorneys today. With offices in Ladera Ranch and throughout Orange County, we are ready to fight for you.
When you work with us, you and your recovery come first. At Silverthorne Attorneys, you decide what’s fair, and then we fight for it.
For your free consultation, call us today or use our online contact form.