No one expects to be injured, but when it happens, your life can be turned upside down. The job you relied on and the activities you enjoyed can be taken away in an instant. An injury can deeply damage your life and leave you feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
As personal injury attorneys, we are here to help.
At Silverthorne Attorneys, we know how a personal injury case can help accident victims. We are committed to helping the people of Laguna Hills seek the compensation they need. Our experienced team is always available to listen. We are committed to pursuing maximum recovery for you.
When you work with us, you decide what’s fair – then we fight for it.
After an injury, focus on your healing and let us handle the rest. We charge no fees unless we collect money for you. Contact our personal injury law firm through our online contact form or call us for your free consultation.
When Should You Hire a Laguna Hills Personal Injury Attorney?
Hire a Laguna Hills personal injury attorney close to Ladera Ranch as soon as you can if you have suffered an injury caused by someone else’s carelessness or recklessness. In many cases, the persons who caused an accident will accept responsibility for their actions.
Even in cases when the responsible parties admit fault, their insurance company may try to get you to accept less compensation than you deserve. If this has happened to you or someone you love, contact an experienced attorney right away.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Silverthorne Attorneys, we are ready to help with these types of injury cases in Laguna Hills and throughout Orange County:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Product Liability
- Dog Bites
- Food Poisoning
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
Compensation for Your Injuries and Losses
After an injury or an accident, a personal injury lawyer in Laguna Hills, CA, can help you seek these types of compensation:
- Medical bills. The medical costs that you incurred because of your injuries. This may also cover any future bills, treatment or physical therapy.
- Lost wages and earnings. The wages and opportunities that you have missed. After a serious injury, you may be out of work for days, weeks or months. An injury attorney can build a claim for the wages you have lost and the damage to your potential future earnings.
- Property damage. You may be entitled to the money needed to repair or replace any property that you have lost because of the accident. This may include items such as your vehicle and your personal possessions.
- Pain and suffering. Your pain, suffering and emotional distress from your injuries may be covered. An injury can leave you with lingering pain and a host of other problems that entitle you to compensation.
- Funeral expenses. Final expenses for a loved one who passed away because of an accident. An accident can leave a grieving family with the burden of burial and funeral expenses, and lost income. A wrongful death claim can help make up for those losses.
- Punitive damages. These damages are allowed in cases where the person who caused your injuries acted with cruelty, fraud or malice. Although punitive damages are a less common type of damages, they may be available in your case.
These are only a few of the types of compensation that may be available in a California personal injury case. If you have questions about your case and what compensation may be available, contact a personal injury law firm today.
Personal Injury Claim Statute of Limitations
For most personal injury claims in California, you have two years from the date of the accident to file your lawsuit. In a few situations, you may have additional time, but the two-year rule generally applies. If you do not file your case in that deadline, you may forever lose your right to seek compensation.
For wrongful death claims, a two-year time limit applies. That time period begins to run when the victim passes away because of his or her injuries. As with other claims, you must file your claim within the time period or a court may dismiss it.
If you have been injured in an accident, do not wait to get your claim started. The sooner you begin, the better. Contact a Laguna Hills personal injury attorney as soon as you can after an accident. That will give your attorney time to build a strong and persuasive claim.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Laguna Hills Can Help You
Our team can help you throughout the entire personal injury claim process. We are focused on helping people after accidents. We will work to maximize your recovery and ensure that you get the compensation that you deserve.
Our team can handle your personal injury claim with skill and professionalism. We can review your case, conduct an accident investigation, manage any negotiations, and handle all court filings. Throughout the process, we will allow you to focus on your healing while we take care of the rest.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Laguna Hills Today
If you have suffered an injury and you need help, contact Silverthorne Attorneys today. We are always available to talk and answer any questions you have. We are ready to give you the care and attention you deserve.
We are committed to serving the community of Laguna Hills. When you work with us, you are always in control. At Silverthorne Attorneys, our personal injury lawyer in Laguna Hills will tailor our legal strategy to meet your goals.
For your free consultation, call us today or get in touch through our online contact form.