Have You Suffered From a Dog Bite?
A dog has a label of being a man’s best friend. a dog can be part of a family. However, there are times when that best friend can turn into someone else’s enemy. Several people suffer dog bites throughout the year. Some of those dog bites are so serious and severe that they need medical attention right away. If a person is bitten and injured by a dog, the person who owns the dog that caused the injury can face legal responsibility. and the victim will need a dog attack attorney to help them get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
How and Where Can a Dog Attack?
A dog can make its attack under a number of different circumstances. If a dog is on a leash, that leash can be broken. a dog can jump over a fence or break through a fence. If the owner of the dog is careless, the dog may not always be in a secure location where they can not harm anyone. There is really no known cause for why a dog attacks someone. When a dog bite occurs, people will usually say that the dog has never bitten anyone and was always a friendly family pet.
What Kind of Injuries Can Someone Suffer From a Dog Bite?
- A bite can tear a wound or puncture a wound
- The dog can knock someone over and cause an injury to the head
- Someone’s face can be scarred from being bitten by a dog
- Broken bones
- Psychological and emotional injuries
- Unfortunately, dog bites can result in the death of someone
Is There Anything You Can Do to Reduce the Risks of A dog Bite in Riverside?
- Do not approach or walk towards a dog you do not know
- Do not disturb a dog
- If you want to pet a dog, let the dog sniff you first
- Try to remain as still as possible if an unknown dog is close to you
- Do not look directly into the eyes of a dog
- Do not run from the dog
Have you suffered from a dog bite? Do you know someone who has suffered from a dog bite? If so, contact us now for a free consultation.
Suffering injuries due to a dog bite is never your fault. We know all too well the pain, trauma (physical and emotional) that people go through. That is why a dog attack attorney in our office is here to help. We want to make sure you receive the best care possible. So you do not have to worry about anything other than healing.