Fun at the Ladera Ranch Dog Park!
Spring is finally here and with that comes more sunshine and warm weather for us to take our dogs out for some fun in the sun. as a Ladera Ranch dog bite attorney, we want people in the community to be safe while they are having fun. Which is why we have put together some crucial dog park safety tips for you and your furry friends.
- As the local Ladera Ranch dog bite lawyer, we always suggest that you pick the dog park that is right for you and your dog. If you choose an off-leash dog park, most of them should have the following:
- Double-gated entry
- Secure fencing
- Rules of conduct posted clearly for all to see
- Ideally, there should be separate areas for large and small dogs, with plenty of room to run
- Dog friendly water fountains
- Poop bags – some dog parks may already provide them, but bring some extras just in case they run out or they do not have them.
- The dog’s leash
- Animal deterrent spray – if you have some – in order to break up a fight. or perhaps a blow horn.
These are just some tips we have gathered to help a day at the dog park go smooth for you and your animals! Have fun and be safe!
If you have been injured by a dog and need a Ladera Ranch personal injury attorney to be your dog attack lawyer, contact us today. Consultations are free!