Car accidents can destroy our property, leave us with serious injuries, and even take away our loved ones. Medical bills can quickly pile up, and it is easy to wonder if you will ever get out from under them.
In these trying times, remember that there is help out there.
At Silverthorne Attorneys, we are ready to help you after a car crash, no matter how complex your case may be. Whether your accident happened on the freeway, Central Avenue, or anywhere else in Riverside, you can call us to discuss your case. We are always available to answer any questions you may have about your car accident. You pay us no fees unless we collect money for you, and we offer a free case review.
If you have been injured in a car crash, we have the legal skills and resources to recover the compensation you deserve. Do not wait to get the help you need. Call us today or reach us through our online contact form.
How Our Riverside Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
After an accident, an experienced car accident lawyer can look out for you and pursue compensation on your behalf. As part of a car wreck claim, an attorney can:
- Analyze your accident and help you determine who was at fault. In a car wreck, many different people and organizations may share part of the blame. For example, in a multi-car crash, more than one party may be at fault. If a commercial vehicle is involved in your accident, the trucking company and the truck driver may be held liable for your crash. A lawyer can help you investigate what happened and who you should hold accountable.
- Serve as your advocate throughout the process. A car accident claim can be exhausting, requiring vast amounts of paperwork and a number of calls, conferences and discussions. A car accident lawyer can handle all of these tasks for you.
- Help you understand the value of your claim, then fight for it in negotiations. As part of a car accident injury claim, settlement negotiations usually take place. An experienced lawyer will build a strong case to prepare for the negotiations to maximize your compensation.
- File an auto accident lawsuit and fight for you in court. Sometimes the at-fault motorist in your accident will try to avoid responsibility and not pay you the compensation you deserve. If necessary, an attorney can take that person to court and argue for your compensation before a judge.
Fighting for Full Compensation After Your Car Accident
A car accident claim may include these types of compensation:
- Medical costs related to your injuries and your family’s injuries
- The wages, salary and opportunities that you have lost because of your injuries
- Compensation for the pain and emotional distress you experience
- The cost to repair or replace your property, including your vehicle
- Wrongful death compensation when you have lost a loved one
If you have questions about the types of compensation that may be available in your car crash claim, call a car accident lawyer in Riverside, CA, today.
How Long Do You Have to File a Car Accident Claim?
For nearly all car accident claims, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. If you lost a loved one because of an accident, you have two years from the date of the loved one’s death. Very few exceptions apply to these rules, so contact a car accident law firm if you have questions.
Two years may seem like a lengthy amount of time. However, some accidents are extremely complicated and take investigators a long time to sort out. If you have been involved in an auto accident, contact a car accident attorney and get your claim started as soon as possible.
What to Do If You’ve Been Hurt in a Car Accident in Riverside
- If you have been injured in a car accident, contact the police and medical services. Those officials will arrive, secure the scene of the accident and take injured people to the hospital, if necessary.
- Take photos of your car accident. Take pictures of any vehicle damage, license plates, road conditions, lighting, and any other details that could be helpful. After a car accident, the accident scene may change quickly. Taking photos immediately after an accident can benefit your case.
- Do not discuss the accident with other parties. After an accident, people often think they know what happened. However, do not assume you know what caused an accident, and do not make any statements that could be used against you.
- Get the contact information for any witnesses. People who witnessed the accident may leave the scene. Before they are gone, get their names and contact information, if possible.
- Talk with a Riverside car accident lawyer. A lawyer can advise you on the next steps to take and explain what your claim needs to move forward.
Talk to a Riverside Car Accident Attorney Today
If you have suffered injuries in a car crash, talk with Silverthorne Attorneys today. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping injured people in Riverside. We are always available to answer any questions you may have.
We are known for the personalized attention and care that we give to our clients. We will work closely with you to develop a legal strategy that meets your needs. You pay no fees unless we recover money for you. Our goal is to maximize your compensation after an accident.
Call us today or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.