Suspicious Package Shuts Down 210 Freeway
All eastbound lanes of the 210 Freeway in Pasadena were shut down at Lake Avenue. While all westbound lanes were shut down at Allen Avenue, due to a suspicious device found in the carpool lane. According to local news sites, officials are saying that an object was thrown from the Metro Gold Line Station at Lake Avenue onto the Freeway. the investigation is still on going.
Dana Point Injury Attorney | Safety While Driving
Though there is nothing that can be done about suspicious packages on the freeway, being safe on the roadway is very important. Below are tips that we, as a leading Dana Point injury lawyer, believe will help you to be safe on the road:
Dana Point Injury Lawyer | Driving Safety Tips
- Stay Alert – make sure you are actively paying attention to your actions as well as the actions of others.
- Use Turn Signals – Though you cannot always depend on others to signal when they are driving, you can control whether or not you do. Make sure to use your turn signals when you are changing lanes, while you are turning, etc.
- Buckle Up – Making sure to wear your seatbelt is essential to being safe while driving. Not only are you more likely to be injured in an accident, but if caught, you may receive a fine.
- Do Not Text & Drive – With the California hands-free law, make sure that you are being safe and responsible on the road. Do not text and drive. Wait until you arrive at your destination.
- Adjust for Weather Conditions – When the weather is rainy or foggy, make sure you are being extra cautious on the roads.
- Be Patient – Many accidents are caused by people being extremely impatient. We know that it can be difficult when you are running late. While time is a valid consideration, safety is of the utmost importance.
- Share the Road – Remember that you are not the only driver on the road. Make sure you are sharing the road with other drivers, as well as motorcyclists, or bicycle riders on the streets.
Suffering from Injuries? Contact a Dana Point Injury Attorney Today!
If you are suffering from injuries dye to an accident, you have rights. Contact a Dana Point injury lawyer to discuss your case today. Consultations are free!