Silverthorne Attorneys Can Help.
Talk to us about your injury now.
Silverthorne Attorneys is a personal injury law firm in Orange County whose top priority and singular focus is the people we represent. We work diligently to make sure that our clients are well taken care of and that their needs are not only met, but come first. Injured now? Do not hesitate to reach out to Silverthorne Attorneys for a free consultation.
Top Reasons to Adopt a Dog in Laguna Niguel
There is a common catch phrase that has been going around when it comes to getting a new animal, “Adopt, don’t shop.” Any wonderful Laguna Niguel dog bite lawyer will tell you that adopting a pet is a wonderful option when adding a canine to your family. We have put together some of the top five reasons to choose a pet through adoption rather than shopping for your pet.
Laguna Niguel Dog Bite Lawyer | Adopt Don’t Shop
- You will be saving a life. This will not only be a rewarding experience for you and your family, but it will be a life saving and life changing experience for the dog you choose to adopt. Some put shelters will put down pets if they are not adopted – if you choose to adopt from an animal shelter, you will greatly increase the quality of life of the animal you bring home with you.
- You actually will save money if you adopt from a shelter. Silverthorne Attorneys, a local Laguna Niguel dog bite attorney, can tell you that most dogs that are adopted out of the shelter already have their necessary shots and vaccines. Most are already spayed or neutered as well. These procedures can add up and it can be far more costly to buy a dog from a local pet store.
Laguna Niguel Dog Attack Attorney | Health Pets & Happy Families
- Your pet will be healthy. Despite some of the myths that are out there in regards to shelter dogs, shelter dogs are actually quite healthy. The shelters makes sure that the animals are healthy – and contrary to popular belief, not all dogs are at the shelter because they did something wrong; oftentimes they are there because of human problems.
- You won’t be supporting puppy mills or breeders. Puppy mills are a mass dog-breeding “business” that are overall harmful to the health of the animals. Some of these mills will hold hundreds of dogs at a time. Thus compromising the health and growth of the animal. A Laguna Niguel dog bite lawyer can tell you that by adopting, you will not be supporting inhuman businesses.
- There is a large selection to choose from. This is because pet adoption agencies and animal shelters have a wide selection for you to choose from. To make it easier for potential pet parents, many agencies and shelters have websites that allow people the search pets by their age, sex, size, breed, etc. This enables families to search for their newest addition to their home without having to leave their home.
The satisfaction that comes from adopting a pet is overwhelming. Adopting a dog has lifelong benefits for you and your family.
Suffering from injuries? Contact a Laguna Niguel dog attack lawyer today!
If you are suffering from injuries and need a Laguna Niguel personal injury attorney, contact us today. As a Laguna Niguel dog attack attorney our goal is to get you the settlement you deserve. We want you to focus on healing and getting your life back. Furthermore, we will not work with the insurance adjusters. We are not like other firms. We believe in getting you a settlement you deserve.
Consultations with a Laguna Niguel dog bite attorney in our office are free!