Silverthorne Attorneys | Brea Personal Injury Lawyer
Brea Personal Injury Attorney | Major Mistakes to Avoid When You Are Hurt
A Brea personal injury lawyer at Silverthorne Attorneys knows all to well that the unfortunate mistakes made by those who have been injured in an accident. Most of the mistakes a Brea personal injury attorney sees are the result of inexperience with the legal system. Odds are you will have very little experience with the law when an accident happens. And a Brea injury lawyer understands that you are likely feeing overwhelmed during this difficult time. If you need the assistance of a Brea car accident lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact a Brea accident attorney in our office. Consultations are free!
Here are a few mistakes that your Brea personal injury lawyer will advise you to avoid:
- Waiting too long to start your case – One thing that every Brea accident attorney wants you to know is that the defendant’s insurance company will be building their own case from the moment they are informed of an accident. Delaying your case by not contacting a Brea injury lawyer will only result in the evidence growing cold and them (the insurance companies) getting ahead of you. If the statute of limitations expires, that will result in you completely waiving your right to receive any compensation in the future – due to not beginning your case on time.
- Trying to handle the case alone – A Brea personal injury attorney from our office will tell you that it is a high risk to try to handle your case alone. The defense team will do everything they can to make it seem that you are the one responsible for the accident – this is so they can escape paying you a fair settlement.
- Not selecting a Brea car accident lawyer carefully – Not all legal representatives are the same. In fact, there are huge differences in each and every law firm. Searching for the right Brea accident attorney should be like searching for a new doctor. You need to pick the one that is right for you and your family after an accident. Some attorneys put their sole focus on the quantity of cases they have and not the quality of the cases. This can inevitably lead to quick but low value settlements. It is imperative that you select a Brea injury lawyer who will not only take the time to care about your case, but will also take the time necessary in order for you to receive the best possible outcome for your case.
Brea Injury Lawyer | Your Best Interests Matter to Us
Our primary goal, as a Brea accident attorney, is to communicate openly and honestly with our clients in order to work towards an outcome that best suits them. We will fight to obtain the best possible financial award that will take into account scarring, long-term injuries, lost income potential, emotional trauma, etc. We take great pride in putting our clients needs first. If need be, we will take your case all the way to the Orange County Superior Court, if the defense is unwilling to meet our demands through negotiations.
It takes great skill and dedication to get you the most impactful settlement for your injuries; a Brea car accident lawyer at our office will never give up until your needs have been met in full. We understand how important receiving a substantial settlement from the defendant is for you and your family in order to pay for the damages that have been accrued. A compassionate Brea injury lawyer should always care about getting you the funds that you need in order to recuperate your losses.
When you are ready to hire a compassionate and caring Brea personal injury attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A Brea Car Accident Lawyer Will Come to You!
Some people suffer from injuries that are so severe, they are unable to travel to see their Brea accident attorney in their office. If this is the case with you, please rest assured that a Brea personal injury lawyer from Silverthorne Attorneys will go directly to you – whether you are bedridden at home or in the hospital, we will be by your side!
As a Brea accident attorney, we know that taking care of your emergency medical needs is the most important thing for you to be focusing on. It is extremely important to start building your case right away. The longer you wait, the more likely it will be that the defense will try to find a way to discredit you and they will try to escape taking responsibility for their actions.
If you need a Brea car accident lawyer who will come to you in your time of need, please do not hesitate to contact us today. Consultations are free.
Brea Accident Attorney | We Work Exclusively With Those Who Were Harmed by the Negligence of Another
A Brea personal injury lawyer in our office never represents the defendant or the insurance companies. We pride ourselves on solely focusing on helping the victims who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
This means that you will never have to worry about conflict of interest. Your needs, as an injured individual, will be our only focus. We are passionately committed to our work and that passion has allowed us to help those who have been injured and are being taken advantage of by the insurance companies.
We believe that your needs as the client are at the heart of everything – that is how we practice law and how we serve you.
Brea Car Accident Lawyer | Keep Safety in Mind While Driving
We always urge you and your family to be safe while on the roads and to do your best to follow all traffic laws and vehicle safety guidelines. But, we are also well aware that even when you do your best to stay safe on the road, another reckless driver may cause you to be involved in an accident.
We put together some other safety tips to keep in mind:
- Rear-end accidents – these accidents tend to happen when there is an abrupt slow down of traffic. These commonly occur when trying to exit freeways – for example, Exit 10 on the Orange Freeway, onto Lambert Road is a common place for rear-end collisions.
- T-Bone collisions – these accidents tend to occur at intersections where the traffic travels perpendicular to other lanes. This is more of a risk in areas where the traffic volume is high and when people speed through a changing light.
Pick the Right Brea Injury Lawyer For You!
Choosing a caring and dedicated Brea injury lawyer can make all the difference when it comes to the kind of settlement you receive from the insurance companies. Silverthorne Attorneys knows that your injuries go far beyond the immediate physical pain that you have experienced.
Physical and emotional complications from your accident can take its toll on you even years afterwards. We always make sure that the compensation you receive accounts for the loss in the quality of life. The person responsible for your injuries should be held responsible and we can make that happen.
Contact us today and we will get started on your case.
Local Brea, California Zip Codes: 92821, 92822, 92823