Ladera Ranch offers its residents the peace and safety of a small community. Unfortunately, even in a safe community like ours, car accidents still happen. Whether it happens on Sienna Parkway, Crown Valley Parkway, or another other local road, a car accident can leave you injured and out of work. Bills can pile up and leave you feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
Although you cannot undo the accident, we can help you move forward. At Silverthorne Attorneys, we help injured individuals just like you after a car crash. We are always available to talk and answer any questions you and your family may have. At our firm, we stand up to aggressive insurance companies.
When you work with us, you’re the boss. You decide what’s fair, and we fight for it.
After an accident, focus on healing and let us handle the rest. For your free consultation, call us today or use our online contact form.
How Our Ladera Ranch Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
If you have been hurt in a Ladera Ranch car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, our skilled car accident attorneys can:
- Investigate the cause of your crash and determine who was responsible. After an accident, you may feel that you know what caused it. However, there may be hidden causes of the accident. Driver error or defective parts may be the reason the accident occurred. Your Ladera Ranch car accident attorney will investigate the accident and find out exactly what happened.
- Manage everything related to your car crash claim. After a car accident injury, you may be exhausted and not sure what step to take next. An attorney knows what to file and who to contact. An attorney can handle all of the discussions and communications related to your claim.
- Represent you in any negotiations with insurance companies and those responsible for your injuries. As part of a car accident claim, there may be intense and detailed negotiations around a potential car accident settlement. Our Ladera Ranch car accident attorneys can handle negotiations and stand up for the compensation you deserve.
- File a lawsuit and fight for your recovery in court. Sometimes, the responsible party will not take the blame for the auto accident. If that happens, we will take them to court and fight for you and your recovery.
These are just a few of the ways that a car accident law firm can help. If you have questions, reach out today.
Fighting for Maximum Compensation After Your Car Crash
Under state law in California, these types of compensation are available after a crash:
- Medical bills, including the costs of treatment after an accident and treatment you need in the future
- Lost wages and damage to your earning capacity
- Property losses, including your vehicle and personal possessions
- Pain and suffering caused by your accident
- Emotional distress including anxiety, depression and other mental conditions
- Wrongful death of loved ones
- Punitive damages in cases where the at-fault party acted with malice or extreme recklessness
To understand what damages may apply in your case, contact a car accident lawyer in Ladera Ranch, CA, today. A lawyer can review your case and advise you on the compensation you could recover.
How Long Do You Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit?
For most car accident injuries in California, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. This time limit, also known as a statute of limitations, is a strict time limit. If you fail to file a lawsuit, you may lose your ability to bring legal action. That is why you should act quickly after an accident to help secure your claim.
Even though two years may sound like a lot of time, do not wait to get your claim started. The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to get the critical evidence and documents that your claim needs. By speaking with a lawyer as soon as you can after an accident, you are helping protect your claim.
What to Do If You Have Been Hurt in a Car Accident in Ladera Ranch
After a car accident in Ladera Ranch take these important steps:
- Take photos of your injuries and of the accident scene. Wounds heal, and the scene of an accident will change rapidly after an accident. If you can, document your injuries and the crash scene by taking photos. These can be invaluable to investigators.
- Do no admit fault or discuss the accident with other people who were involved. People often think they know what caused a car crash, but some other cause is often in play. When you speak openly after a crash, your words may later be used against you.
- Gather the contact information of witnesses. Witnesses to an auto accident may be able to provide key details about your case. However, they often leave after police and medical staff arrive. If possible, get witnesses’ contact information before they leave.
- Speak with a car accident lawyer in Ladera Ranch, CA, about your accident. A lawyer can review your case, explore your options, and help you get your claim started. A lawyer will move quickly to secure your rights and will handle everything that your claim needs.
Talk to a Ladera Ranch Car Accident Attorney Today
If you have been injured in a car wreck, contact Silverthorne Attorneys today. We help individuals and families who have been injured in Ladera Ranch, and we are ready to talk with you. You pay no fees unless we recover money for you.
When you work with us, you are always the boss. Focus on healing, and let us handle the rest.
To schedule your free consultation, call us today or use our online contact form.